Baptist Medical Group-The Light Clinic
Your Medical Home in Germantown, Tennessee
The Light Clinic in Germantown, Tennessee, is a Medical Home practice. The Medical Home is an approach to health care that places you in the center of the care. It’s a comprehensive form of care that facilitates a partnership between you, your physicians, specialists, nurses and other medical staff. The result is a higher quality of care, with improved communication and coordination of care with your primary care physician (PCP). So, why is this important?
- Our PCPs lead a care team who take responsibility for your care using evidence-based medicine, allowing us to make the best care choices that lead to best results.
- You’ll be encouraged to engage in your own health care with support from your PCP. You’ll become an active participant in achieving wellness or management of any chronic conditions.
- Medical Homes help prevent avoidable hospitalizations, emergency room visits and complications – especially for patients with complex conditions. This partnership can assist in reducing any surprises since communication is ongoing.
- Your PCP will make treatment decisions while keeping your preferences in mind.
- Illnesses and infections
- Injuries, sprains
- Flu symptoms
- Sinus infections and colds
- Care for ongoing health issues (blood pressure, diabetes, lung disease, asthma, high cholesterol)
- Specialty-care referrals and coordinated care
Medical services offered
- Same day appointments
- Acute care for illness and injury
- Wellness visits, physicals and preventive care
- 24x7 access by phone and MyChart
- Online access to your medical record
- Referral to specialists in all areas including mental health providers
- Management of complex medical problems
- Coordinated care with the leading specialist
- X-rays and lab tests
- Convenient parking
- Free Wi-Fi